You can rest assured that all of our work is performed to the highest standards of quality, with premium materials and meticulous attention to detail. We back up our work with a 10-year warranty, including:
• The louvers (including beams, gutters and posts) are warranted for ten (10) years from the date of installation.
• Under normal wear conditions, the finish on the louvers and all supporting elements will not chip, peel, or blister for ten (10) years from the date of installation.
• Power components (motor, solar panel and electronic controls) are warranted for five (5) years from the date of installation.
Ask us for a full copy of our warranty or receive a copy from one of our certified dealers.
Care and Maintenance
Outdoor Elements Louvered Roof systems are durable and easy to maintain with proper care and cleaning. To protect your louvered roof and keep it looking like new, we advise the following cleaning methods.
Start with a light rinse: Use a garden hose and a soft brush or cloth with clear water to give the occasional light cleaning to your louvered roof, being sure to work from the top down. In most cases, this method will eliminate the majority of dirt and grime.
Follow-up with hand washing: For dirt that doesn't dissipate with a rinse, use a bucket of warm water and a mild all-purpose cleaner such as laundry soap or 409. Using a soft-bristled brush or cloth, scrub the louvered roof gently, starting at the top and working downward. After hand-washing a section, rinse it with your hose and move on to the next section. If there are still stains remaining, move on to the step below.
- 1/3 cup detergent
- 2/3 cup trisodium phosphate
- 1 gallon water
To protect your louvered roof and keep it looking like new, it's important to follow simple cleaning guidelines. We do not recommend the use of scrubbing compounds or high-pressure washers as they could cause significant damage to your louvered roof.
Avoid the following:
1. Acetic acid, oxalic acid, and phosphoric acid are not advised in concentrations exceeding 0.5 percent. Hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid, and similar acids in any concentration should not be used.
2. Do not use highly alkaline, aqueous cleaning agents for cleaning.
3. Ester, ketone, acetone, glycol ether, benzine, thinners, stain removers, chlorinated hydrocarbons, and any other solvent-based agents are unsuitable.
Certified Installer Network
Our louvered roofs are meticulously designed for ease of installation and we have a network of specialized installers ready to assist on any project. We back up our work with a 10-year limited manufacturer warranty.