Solace Pergolas by Outdoor Elements Are an Industry Game Changer
Outdoor Elements Solace Pergolas are engineered and manufactured with a dual wall louver allowing for the ability to extend up to 15’6”. This design allows for a single zone system to be built 22’4” x 15’6” (349 Sq. Ft.), an industry game changer. Our exclusive custom design has been carefully engineered to offer a high level of performance and resiliency in climates with snow or high heat and humidity. The flat bottom of the louver design echoes the elegant and modern architectural look of a tongue and groove ceiling. The extruded “dual wall” construction of the louvers combines an upper wall with a small radius for water runoff and a lower wall with a flat surface, creating a consistent, streamlined appearance.
Solace Pergolas expand your experience of outdoor living in any season, and in any climate. When it’s hot and humid, the dual wall system acts as a thermal barrier, absorbing heat to keep your surroundings cooler. For cold evenings or in climates that get snow, the dual wall system acts as an insulator to keep heat in. The Solace Pergola can be engineered to withstand up to a 70 lb. snow load.
When you’re planning for a large outdoor living area with multiple zones like a pool, outdoor kitchen, and entertainment area, the Solace Pergola is an ideal option because of its expanded span capacity.
Benefits of Our Solace Pergolas by Outdoor Elements
- Dual wall louver allowing for the ability to extend up to 15’6”
- Single zone system to be built 22’4” x 15’6” (349 Sq. Ft.)
- High level of performance and resiliency in climates with snow or high heat and humidity
- Flat bottom of the louver design echoes the elegant and modern architectural look of a tongue and groove ceiling
- Extruded “dual wall” construction of louvers
- Can be engineered to withstand up to a 70 lb. snow load
- Expanded span capacity covers more areas with a cleaner look, perfect for multi-zone areas
- Crafted from powder coated aluminum, offering superior quality and durability
- High quality materials give you a beautiful structure that will also standup to weather and resist corrosion
- In addition to custom sizes and shapes, Solace Pergolas are also available in many standard sizes
Customize Your Solace Pergola with State-of-the-Art Features
- Optional Innovative lighting: Integrated LED, LED Colors RGB, LED post lights, Recessed LED Lights - See Our Lighting Options
- An array of classic and designer colors - See Our Color Options
- Custom built for you in any shape or style
- Motorized screens controlled with Somfy smart control
- Designer fans
- Personalize your Solace Pergola to match the existing design and style of your home or business with corbels, post wraps, and cantilever upgrade options.